Rye Pollen may be the best natural multivitamin because it contains:
- Vitamin A (Carotenoids) B1 thiamine, B2 riboflavin, niacin, B6 pyridoxin, pantothenic acid, biotin, B. 12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid, Choline, Inositol, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Rutin.
- Fatty acids, capylic acid (C-8), capillic (C-10), loric (C-12), myristic acid (C-14), myrisleic (C-14). , Pentadecanoic (C-15), Palmitic (C-16), Palmitoleic (C-16), Heptadecanoic (C-17), Stearic ( C-18), Oleic (C-18), Linoleic (C-18), Linolenic (C-18), Arachidic (C-20), Ecosynoic ( C-20), Ecosadianoic (C-20), Ecosatrienoic (C-20), Arashidonic (C-20).
- Minerals, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, magnesium, iron, manganese, copper, iodine, zinc, silicon, chromium, molybdenum, boron, titanium.
- Polarlipid Lecithin, Lysolecithin, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylcholine
- Neutralipid Monoglycerides, Diglycerides, Triglycerides, Free Fatty Acids, Sterols, Hydrocarbons
- Phytosterols, beta-cytosterols, stigmas sterols, cholesterol, camposterols, estrones
- Amino-alanine, alpha-aminobutyric acid, arginine, aspartine, aspartic acid, cysteine, cystine, acid Glutamic, glutamine, glycerin, histidine, hydroxyproline, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalan Nin, Proline, Serine, Taurine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine.
- Flavonoids quercetin, dehydrocquercitin, naringenine, p-coumaric acid, apigenine, isorhamnetin, myriccitin, Kamferol, dehydrocamferol, luteolene
Rye pollen promotes nutrition for the various functions of the body. This includes the work of the urinary system and the prostate. Immune system and women in menopause or menstruation Rye pollen is also rich in antioxidants. "That helps to slow down aging as well" and deliver natural energy to restore the body as well. Rye Pollen uses Swiss technology to color the outer husk, which contains allergens, toxins, mold and pollutants, ensuring that rye pollen is naturally clean and free of chemicals.
Rye Pollen with GraminexTM Concentrated Flower Pollen Extract
- Flower pollen extract was as effective as one clinical study.
- Standardized extract (20: 1)
- Has a high absorption rate: easy to absorb.
- Switzerland copyright extraction technology
- Manufacturing without solvent
- Free from gluten and lactose
- Pure guarantee
- Certified with GMP from NSF®
- Environmental friendly Build a sustainable green society
Rye Pollen Benefits
- Protect against damage caused by free radicals Maintain water balance in the skin.
- Reduces the effects of exfoliation of skin cells. Inhibit the degeneration of connective tissue
- Restore balance in the skin layers Revitalize and nourish the damaged skin cells.
- Has anti-aging properties Normalizes the skin condition from the effects of factors on chemical metabolism.
- Provides essential energy to skin cells.
- Adjust the balance of nutrients to make the skin look radiant.
- Provides essential nutrients for anti-aging processes
- Flower pollen extract contains antioxidants that fight free radicals.
- Stimulate sex drive in both men and women